Can you please supply the instructions for making a backup of the registry?

-----Original Message----- From: JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 9:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CCleaner Question

Just make a registry backup. I think Ccleaner can do this for you. Otherwise, if you can see which registry entries are removed, you will probably be able to figure out what they are/what they do, roughly (it's not always easy, but I think I understand it reasonably well). It's possible that some changes you made to your system will be revoked once you use Ccleaner. That's why it's good to have a backup, and to keep a log of some sort of the changes Ccleaner makes. I haven't used this programme in years, but it did help my XP machine run faster from time to time.