From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Rebecca Lineberger
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 11:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Checking spelling with JAWS cursor

Adrian,
If I am using the PC cursor, I get the same results with my Outlook 2010 as you
describe.  I can arrow through:
B e h a l f,  o f,
But it won't arrow through your name.
However, if I shift-tab back to the "From:" line, and  then press control-left
arrow till I hear JAWS begin to spell the word Behalf backwards As I press the
control-left arrow, I can then switch to the JAWS cursor with insert-minus and
I can arrow forward through your name with the right arrow
key.
Not to belabor the topic, but just in case this clarification helps.
Rebecca