insert space and the print screen key.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon S" <ko...@areujoking.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 5:02 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Turning on and off the screen shade

Hi all, I am running windows 10, Jaws 2018 on an Acer laptop. I went to show
something I was working on to my mum the other day, but she couldn't see
anything on the screen. My brother had a look at it tonight while I was out
and said it doesn't look like a hardware issue it looks more likely a
software issue. When mum told me this I remembered the Jaws screen shade. I don't recall turning it on and I have no idea how to find out if it is on or not. I have spent some time in the different menu options tonight but can't find any reference to it. Could someone please tell me how this is turned on
and off so I can see if this is the problem.

I am thinking more and more this could be the problem since this is a
brand-new laptop so there shouldn't be any hardware issues. If it isn't
Jaws, then I will have to contact Acer helpdesk and see what they suggest.

Thanks for any help.

From Shaz.

---