Is it something like insert+spacebar and then s?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Sharon S
Sent: 09 February 2018 10:03
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Turning on and off the screen shade

Hi all, I am running windows 10, Jaws 2018 on an Acer laptop. I went to show
something I was working on to my mum the other day, but she couldn't see
anything on the screen. My brother had a look at it tonight while I was out and
said it doesn't look like a hardware issue it looks more likely a software
issue. When mum told me this I remembered the Jaws screen shade. I don't recall
turning it on and I have no idea how to find out if it is on or not. I have
spent some time in the different menu options tonight but can't find any
reference to it. Could someone please tell me how this is turned on and off so
I can see if this is the problem.

I am thinking more and more this could be the problem since this is a brand-new
laptop so there shouldn't be any hardware issues. If it isn't Jaws, then I will
have to contact Acer helpdesk and see what they suggest.

Thanks for any help.

>From Shaz.

---

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and
other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail