OKAY, so you do come to some sort of leveling off after awhile, but still learn things as they come out with more. Curiosity: what do you do at your job? Karen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maria Campbell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:52:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] my questions: about Jaws and the
computer:

Hi Karen,
Yes, yes, yes, no, no.
Just kidding.
JAWS is always a learning experience, because it is such a
powerful program
with so much potential.
The more you need it, the more you need to know.
Eventually you do learn the keys you need, but JAWS is always
evolving, and
your needs may evolve as well.
I use it at home and at work, and I need different applications
at the
different sites.
For example, I use Lotus Notes at work, but not at home.
Take your time, and know that we all have dealt with that
overwhelming
feeling.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

O God, help me to link my littleness to Your greatness,
my faintheartedness to Your boldness,
my fear to Your faith.
Then nothing can stop me.