Hi Eric,

And I am certainly one of those thousands who are benefiting both
professionally and personally from computers and Jaws. I remember I had just
started to learn computing and Jaws when I met you at the Sight Village in
Birmingham in the summer of 2002 and as a 22 year old law graduate my life
was stuck as I was left with no useful sight. Whatever I have achieved over
the last six years is largely due to Jaws and computers and no doubt one has
to be patient in developing these new skills just like any other field.

Keep up the good work and God Bless!

Many Thanks

Waqas Hussain Chauhdry
Managing Director
DEO Consultancy UK
Diversity Equality & Opportunity Ltd

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.deo-consultancy.co.uk

         Tel:            +44 (0)208 240 1999
         Fax:            +44 (0)203 137 1999
      Mobile:            +44 (0)7834 956 121

This email and any files attached are confidential and are solely for the
use of the intended recipient or addressee.  If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender immediately by return of email or by
telephone.

Whilst every care has been taken to check this outgoing e-mail for viruses,
it is your responsibility to carry out any checks upon receipt.
                                 ***