To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 6:44 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] bookmark

Hello Estelita,

You can add a bookmark in an Email message if you are using Outlook 2007. While creating the message use Alt followed by N followed by K to launch the bookmark dialog. Type in the name (remember not to leave any spaces in the name) and tab to the add button and press spacebar. You can also use CTRL+shift+ function key 5 as a keystroke to bring up the bookmark dialog. In order to go to a specific bookmark use the CTRL+shift+F5 keystroke, up or down arrow to the bookmark to move to and use Alt+G to go to it. Tab to the close button and press spacebar.

I am not at a system right now with earlier versions of Outlook so I am not sure about those, but this is how you can do it in Outlook 2007.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelita" <este.clay...@yahoo.co.uk>