From: "Arianna" <acale...@frontiernet.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 4:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] The pseudo mouse

Using a Sony Vaio laptop with one of those darned mousepads, I'v been
through the device manager mouse settings, but I don't seek disable
anywhere.

The thing drives me crazy. It moves the cursor even if I just pass over the
area.  I've run into this problem with other brands of computer also.  And
there's nothing in the system tray for the mouse.

Arianna