Steve and All,
Thanks for all the helpful comments on Windows live Mail. I actually have it loaded onto this machine but have not gotten very far with it. I assume that I installed or configured it incorrectly since OE attempts to come up whenever I've gone into Windows Live, so I've decided to give it up until I get the new PC. It seems to be causing some folks a lot of grief but hopefully I will get past all that. In the meantime, I'm checking out any hints and/or tutorials I can find to hopefully minimize the learning curve.

Susan

database 6139 (20110520) __________

http://www.eset.com