So, for us dummies, is Sun Java auto installed with IE?

Cher

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 1:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Can't pull up this internet article with JFW

True, but don't confuse the Sun Oracle Java script with the Adobe Java
add-on tool.  They are entirely different bests.

I have uninstalled Oracle Java when the security flaw was exposed last
January.  I haven't encountered a website that has caused me any issues
since then.

I am cognizant that there are instances where cross-platform apps use Java
and that there are times when Oracle's Java is mandatory.  In those limited
cases, I would install it with a browser, then only use that particular
browser for those instances and use another browser for all other web
activity where Oracle's Java isn't necessary.
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

Steve
Lansing, MI