From: Flor Lynch
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Keystroke Functionn, How Do I Change 1

Mike,

is there a model name/number  for the keyboard, do you know? Then
perhaps we can get a description of this kiey's functionality  from
somewhere. Do you have sufficient contact details (email addy, etc.) for
the selling owner? Does the keyboard have an Applications key, and where
is it? (It should be next the right-windows key if that's present, which
it seems to be.)