From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 5:32 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Saving E-mails

Hi David,
No, not trying to compare,just trying to establish how
messages in the pst file can be extracted.
Example: you have a large number of messages within a pst file,
but no longer have access to Outlook, how do you go about reading these
messages.

HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!