Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 9:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] external portable harddrive

I bought a Seagate Expansion 500GB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 from amazon thinkinking it would be just like a flashdrive. I received it and opened it and connected it to my computer and I got the normal computer is detecting your new device, then computer device driver installed successfully. then I searched in my computer and I could not find an icon for the drive, in other words its not there!
anyone have any insights about what I need to do?
I already searched Seagate for answers with no luck or even an email support contact.
email is golden !
Kevinlee