From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 6:45 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Warning About Downloading CCleaner From JAWS
UsersPrograms Page

Well, you're correct.  I located the check box for installing Google Chrome
on the Install page of the downloader by using the JAWS cursor.  But
clicking on this check box with the left mouse button gives no indication of
whether the box is checked or unchecked, so if you are not careful,you may
wind up re-checking this box by accident .  In any case, I installed
Unchecky so that this check box will automatically be unchecked the next
time I update CCleaner.  Perhaps this useful little utility should be added
to the JAWS Users programs page, which,by the way, now has a warning
accompanying  the CCleaner download link to be careful about inadvertently
installing unwanted programs.

Gerald