Hi Al,

You are correct.  Also, when installing a program you might hear Unchecky
pop-up & tell you it has kept something from being installed.  If you go to
your start menu or where ever you might have a shortcut or, to the Unchecky
folder in your Program Files / Programs X86 folder & press enter on
Unchecky.exe you can view things Unchecky has blocked.  Here are the 5
buttons you'll get after pressing enter on the Unchecky shortcut icon or the
Unchecky .exe file in Program Files or Program Files X86

Home, Settings, About, Activity Log, & Suspend Service

This is what I get after pressing enter / spacebar on my activity log
button.
Welcome to Unchecky, the program that aims to keep potentially
unwanted programs out of your computer.
The Unchecky service is up and running.
Since 9/14/2014, 19 checkboxes were unchecked.
Activity log Suspend service

Activity Log
Below is the activity log of Unchecky. You can see what installers it
encountered, how many offers were declined, and
how many warnings were shown.
Date and Time Installer Name Offers Declined Warnings Displayed
1/26/2015 3:29 PM Unlocker 1.9.2 Setup 4 0
1/19/2015 1:19 PM Mozilla Firefox Setup 1 0
10/26/2014 10:49 AM FileHippo Downloader 5 0

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.