From: "Shane Hecker" <shanehec...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Warning About Downloading CCleaner From JAWS Users
Programs Page

Try insert+space bar, o, then w. You can sometimes get further
information by using this technique. If after doing this you see
something like "a faster way to brows" or anything other than what you
see using conventional methods, click on it. It will then put you in a
web page where you can select whether or not to install Chrome and the
toolbar.

Shane