Try this trick. Use a  hair dryer on the cartridge. Often, it will release
the ink.

Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2015 11:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] New Printer

that's what I have now, and it's a piece of crap!

HP 6100, my son said, many people who purchesed this model, have issues with
the ink cartridges. I just bought all new ink, the color indicator states
it's empty when it is not, therefroe, no matter what I try to do to select
print in "black" only, error msg pops up stating, print job can't complete
due to color ink needs replacing.

You couldn't pay me to stay with HP!