  From: Maria Campbell
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2015 11:42 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] New Printer

  I love my all in one HP 5520 series.  It works via USB or wireless.  It
  also works by itself or with Kurzweil.

  On 5/2/2015 11:08 AM, Trish wrote:
  > that's what I have now, and it's a piece of crap!
  >
  > HP 6100, my son said, many people who purchesed this model, have issues
with the ink cartridges. I just bought all new ink, the color indicator states
it's empty when it is not, therefroe, no matter what I try to do to select
print in "black" only, error msg pops up stating, print job can't complete due
to color ink needs replacing.

  > You couldn't pay me to stay with HP!

Epson's  all in one models.
  >    > I just need to know if there is any particular model of this line I
need to stay away from in regards to working with Jaws 16, on Window's 7?
  >    >
  >    > Thanks for any help!
  >    >
  >    > Trish
  >    > For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
  >    > http://www.jaws-users.com/help/
  >
  >    For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
  >    http://www.jaws-users.com/help/

  Sunny Day
  Maria Campbell
  luc...@ct.metrocast.net