I have an HP 5100 - $89 in 2004. I will be sad to see it go, but when I get my new computer, I want to get one with scanning, copying and fax capabilities.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish" <patricia.zoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2015 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] New Printer

I don't know what series his is, but he's already bought me the same one he uses.
He said, it has a print in black only, excatly what I need.
He also will set up printer and pair it to my 2 iOS devices.
I want need the scanner part, I have OB 9 for that and KNFB app.

----- Original Message ----- From: Maria Campbell