  From: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:03 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] New Printer

  May I add, always check the ergonomics.  Back  in 2008 I bought a Samsung
laser--great print quality, awful paper tray!  I wound up purchasing an HP MFD
the following year. I still have them both, but it taught me a valuable lesson
I should have already known--always check the little things while you're still
in the store.