Oh, I see, well anyway, if the installation file did get downloaded to someones computer, and they then chose not to install the update, then they could simply delete the file from their computer and be done with it. Then they could pay for the software when they decided they did want it. lol.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Trish
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 6:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Cancilation of win 10

I was answering what the previous person stated. I had reserved it and it was in the sys-tray, but when I entered on that "get windows update" to undo this, there was no cancelation item.
It did have reserve button but no cancel after what the other person stated.
I tried to undo it via the web site, but couldn't get Jaws to that check box. I had to call microsoft accessibility and what I already stated in another email someone there assisted in unchecking the reserve. He told me it's a visual thing that can't be accessed by screen reader, maybe that will change, but this was just right after it came out.

----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Boyd