From: "Ritz, Courtney L. (GSFC-7200)" <courtney.l.r...@nasa.gov>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 5:47 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Resetting JAWS 15 to its default settings?

Hi all,

Well, somehow, today at work, I discovered that JAWS wouldn't read anything
whatsoever in Firefox.  The whole page sounds blank to me, and JAWS souldn't
read any of the menu items either.  So I assumed the latest Firefox update
they pushed to our computers might have been the problem.
However, later, I noticed that some other applications are having similar
problems.  I suddenly can't read my calendar appointments in Outlook 2013,
and a couple menus in IE won't read properly either.

So I thought I'd try setting JAWS back to its defaults, in the event that I
might have inadvertently screwed something up by accident somewhere.
But I can't find where in JAWS 15 to do that.
Any suggestions?
Tomorrow, I might see about just reinstalling it, but I was hoping to figure
out what setting might've been goofed up first.

And obviously I need to upgrade to 17.  Just waiting on the procurement to
go through.

Courtney