From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Judy
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] turning off form fields

Hi, I sent this two days ago and have gotten no response and I am really
baffled by this one. Like I said I have to turn off the form fields and going
to the usual setting of insert 6, then arrowing down and checking manual
turning off the auto and entering on okay like I did before isn't working. It
is still clicking on and off automatically on all web sites.
Using Jaws 14, IE 11, Windows 7. Thanks.  Judy & Libby