Hi, when do I press the alt control D, or is it shift control D? When do I
press that. Judy & Libby

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Subash
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] turning off form fields

Hi Judy, depends on the application you are on when you press insert 6, the
settings open for that application, and your changes only affect that
specific application; i.e if you are on the desktop, it will only applies
to the window OS settings. To make it a default change, press Alt control D
and the change will be for all programs settings (universal).
hth