From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] turning off form fields

Hi, Judy. Two things occur to me.

First, in which application do you want forms fields turned off? IE? Firefox/
All? Assuming you want the setting for all, make sure you press control-shift-d
after opening the settings center.

Second, using JAWS 17, I don't find the option in the settings center. I've
been using the JAWS key-v JAWS quick settings. Remember that here, rather than
using a checkbox, you cycle through the options with the spacebar, then tab
over to Okay.

Sorry, the only version of JAWS I have on my system is 17.