hello I to must say how happy I am to get traffic from this list since I to have found it really good when I have questions or am stuck on something having to do with jaws. why just the other day I had a friend call me and tell me that they were getting a tablit and it was a aser and they were asking me how they coud make it accessible. I told them about jaws and where to get a demmo version to try it out and I rememberd the topic coming up hear on the list about how you were able to use jaws on a tablit pc to make it accessible. so I agree this list still has a perpice to serve. so keep up the grait work. from Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.

-----Original Message----- From: Dialup%56k
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:13 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] regarding the recent drop in list traffic

Hello David,
Interesting topic, as I was only thinking the other day just how
peaceful and 'on topic' the list has been this last month or so.
For me, it's an invaluable resource.
Glen

***

On 12-Oct-2016 10:08 pm, Fred Adams wrote:
David, I want to let you know that I really appreciate this list. I have been on the list almost since its beginning. I have been bumped off several times but I always manage to get back on and the last time I was bumped off it was really hard for me to get back on but I finally managed to do it. I hope you will continue as long as you can. I really appreciate you very much.