From: "Fred Adams" <hamsh...@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 6:08 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] regarding the recent drop in list traffic

David, I want to let you know that I really appreciate this list.  I have
been on the list almost since its beginning.  I have been bumped off several
times but I always manage to get back on and the last time I was bumped off
it was really hard for me to get back on but I finally managed to do it.  I
hope you will continue as long as you can.  I really appreciate you very
much.