Absolutely, me too!

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Fred Adams
Sent: 12 October 2016 12:08
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] regarding the recent drop in list traffic

David, I want to let you know that I really appreciate this list.  I have been
on the list almost since its beginning.  I have been bumped off several times
but I always manage to get back on and the last time I was bumped off it was
really hard for me to get back on but I finally managed to do it.  I hope you
will continue as long as you can.  I really appreciate you very much.