On 2002.02.28 13:19:44 -0500 Holger Baxmann wrote:
> > My experience with native libraries is limited, thankfully.  The one I
> have
> > to experiment with appears to load ok with the current code.  I hope
> > someone else who knows more and has some will find out if anything
> needs
> > improvement.
> >
> peep peeeeep
>
> i just working on the integration of the rxtx libraries for usb, serial
> and parallel adapter into jboss as mbeans for tini, smartcard and
> ibutton jaas login modules. have plenty experience with jni... stolen
> from eclipse.

Wonderful!!

Basically all I know is that if you put a libSomething.so in a package, the
System.load(...) call returns successfully.  Jason said we should be
careful about os version/lib version stuff, but I know nothing about it.
Dr Jung said there are big classloader problems and suggested a workaround.
 Anything you can do to investigate or help would be extremely appreciated.

david jencks