What would it take to get a wiki up and running?  I think that is a very
good idea.  It is worth experimenting with, anyway.  Something like that
is incremental and if the right categories were created, people would
have a place to quickly contribute without having to be a committer.  I
like the idea.  Then some of that could probably be organized and
funnelled into a formal doc, if we decide it would be better, but even
if that never happened, what the heck, it would still be pretty good.

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com