yes,

david pitched it at boston, and i already said that this would be
interesting as part of the jboss professional forums.  andreas is working on
these, it weeds out the non professional people with a small fee that makes
sure you are not just cruising by and sending your 'i can't get my bean to
run' and keeps it high quality.  then we could actually assign someone from
the group to maitain it for pay and that would probably work.

more on that as soon as we can

marcf