zend engine is PHP parser-compiler from zend company : www.zend.com

now they are working on a version 2 with more robust object as said
on their website.

finally they'll have a true OOP language

julien

mf> what is the zend engine?

mf> marcf

mf> SourceForge Enterprise Edition + IBM + LinuxWorld  Something 2 See!
mf> http://www.vasoftware.com
mf> Jboss-development mailing list
mf> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mf> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development