bill, you are about as blue blood system as it gets, you are the one
doing AOP inline and staring at the SUN... stop recommending stuff for
content developers.  Again module developers, even in PHP, are of a
different caliber and it is not that bad.  They can deal with an
MBean... let it be, trust them :)

HECK they CREATED POSTNUKE, we got JACK!

Also I find the "nukes on JBoss" name appealing.  The name "nukes" has a
light and futuristic feel.  Like it goes "woosh" and "frfrrrfrrrrr" at
the same time.

marcf