On Sunday, March 23, 2003, at 07:30 PM, Dave Neuer wrote:

--- Dain Sundstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The more tests we have the better we will be, but I doubt that sun will let us check the TDK into CVS, so it will be worthless to everyone but the few JBoss employees that get access.

-dain

Is a condition of the TDK license that you can't use the information about your source tree that it reveals to improve the product? Does it specifically bar you from writing JUnit test cases which test for a bug which just happens to be a bug regarding spec compliance?

Got me. Where did you find the license to the J2EE TDK license?

-dain