I took a small peek at this (I commented this on the issue you filed as
well) and found that 8 of the 9 errors are probably due to symlink
creation. By default only certain accounts can create symlinks on Windows.
Jenkins warns about this and gives you the information on how to add your
user account to the list of allowed symlink creators (or you can run your
command line as Administrator). I didn't try the security change yet, I did
try running PowerShell as Administrator and those 8 errors went away. The
last one is a line ending issue in RunTest. The last assertion checks for a
truncated count of bytes, on Windows since it uses \r\n for line endings
will have 10 additional bytes, which is why the message is incorrect. I
proposed a small patch (not the best way to do it I am sure) that allows
that test to pass as well.

The last issue I get is an issue during the war build. It errors when
trying to install node.exe.