On 07/01/2019 14.28, lvoty...@redhat.com wrote:
Oliver, do you wish to move all tests of plugins from ATH or just those which are not very interesting from integration point of view (for example let there 1-3 tests for the most used scenarios of plugin which have a lot of installation)? I would let in ATH a few interested scenarios for most used plugins. On the other hand it is not such a problem to run the selenium tests for the most used plugins separately. What do you thing about it?

In the end, we still need a testsuite to certify the LTS (or other kind of release) and a single repo with harness and tests or 2 split repos would do. Though I suggest keeping the essential tests and harness together so changes are easier to make and prove correct (otherwise any meaningful contribution would span multiple repositories).

--
oliver