There is a striving discussion in the docs. One thing I failed to realize
we need soon enough is the list of "Recognized use-cases" of ATH (drafted
in the doc) I would like to get feedback on from as many people as I can.

Another hot topic is how do deal with tests failing because of a defect in
a component during the time it is being fixed. On one hand people do not
want to be annoyed by known red tests but on the other we need ATH to be
able to point out that defect to people interested in using the defective
component.

Do not hesitate to join us!

Thanks!
--