> Am 07.01.2019 um 14:28 schrieb lvoty...@redhat.com:
>
> Thank you all for your replies and insights!
>
> Ullrich, I totally agree with splitting tests but putting them into plugins
> would increase work for maintainers and contributors (as was mentioned by
> Mark). So in that case I wanted start with plugins which maintainer is aware
> of ATH and does not mind to do it. So your proposal is great, we can start
> with analysis plugins - choose the one plugin and see how it works if you
> agree. I will create jira for it. If it goes well, we can move tests into
> more plugins.

Ok. With a slightly changed topic: since the analysis plugins are end-of-life I
would suggest to delete the tests all together. (Or keep some for LTS testing
since the plugins will still be used for some time). I created a set of new
tests for the warnings-ng plugin with students in the last summer
(https://github.com/uhafner/acceptance-test-harness/commits/hm-edu-testing). I
still need to polish them a little bit before we can continue. (Currently they
are out-of-date since I changed some options in the 1.0 release.) I’m not sure
if I get that done in January...