On Thu, 26 Dec 2013, Holger Mappt wrote:

 I18N is already complete as it is now. What can be done is only a
 cleaner interface by storing data at the right place, but it is a lot of
 work and no user visible result. And probably some side-effects nobody
 knows yet.

You mean the plugin description translations should not be added to the MANIFEST because there could be side-effects and it is not user visible?
 OK, then I will add that just to my plugin.

The texts in manifest very likely will not have side effects. But changing the build files and the build process to do so very likely will have. :-)

Ciao