Thanks Stefan, this is great!

So this would mean a feature freeze by end of February and a release at the
end of May.
In my opinion package precompilation is one "must have" for 0.4. Hopefully
this is doable in that time frame.

Because Uwe explicitly asked about field overloading: This had no
discussions in 0.4 dev cycle so IMHO we should be conservative about it (no
hastily actions in the end of a dev cycle)

Cheers

Tobi