Hi Paul,

Your feature info frame looks nice.
The discussion you have with Martin is very interesting and very
important as it is about JUMP's feature model.
I just want to mention other discussions we had on this list about the
interest to write bridges between JUMP's feature model and GeoTool's one
or to make JUMP's feature model closer to GeoTool's one.
I think the last feature model of GeoTools or the one they are talking
about for next version include such things as nested attributes where
attributes may be features or feature collections.

Michaël