On 19.02.2014 19:29, Dennis Rockwell wrote:
> On 02/19/2014 12:54 PM, cketti wrote:
>> On 18.02.2014 15:42, Dennis Rockwell wrote:
>>> Expunge deletes K-9's local copy.  For an IMAP account, that's not
>>> irreversible, it's just a cache flush.  When I want to manipulate a
>>> folder I don't normally access (and don't sync), I hit the "Load more
>>> messages", do what I need to, then expunge.
>
> Ah!  Does "Clear local messages" (long-press on the folder) do what I
> claimed that Expunge does?

Yes, "Clear local messages" removes all downloaded messages from a
folder in K-9 Mail without touching the originals on the server.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to