BINGO!!!

Thanks Rgam. That did the trick. I unchecked all checkboxes on Settings -> 
Display -> Visible message actions and the Reply icon reappeared. Must 
assume therefore that I was responsible for making the Reply icon disappear 
at some point in recent Settings futzing.

Regards!

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:36:07 PM UTC-6, Rgam wrote:
>
> Thanks for all the replies! It is helpful.
>
>
> I did find that I could get the reply icon on reading a message IF and 
> only if I cut down on the 'Visible Menu Actions' options in settings -
> only 5 icons fit on my phone (even though my eyes would allow more), and 
> appears that 'Reply' is the first thing to be removed if more than 2 items 
> are checked in this option area. Personally, I would always want reply 
> there and wouldn't mind if the <- and -> navigation icons weren't there - I 
> really never use it prefer to go back to the message list to select another 
> message. 
> I'm sure that there are differences in what others want/don't want, so I 
> think it would be better if there was more control of what icons display 
> --- allow all of them to be set or not? 
>
> Also, I'd like to see the 'back' (<- ) functionality on the top 'title' 
> area expanded so that pretty much anywhere it doesn't go anything (all of 
> the settings screens) it performs the 'back' function. I've hacked my phone 
> to remove the navigation bar and instead use a pie control instead so I 
> don't waste that space at bottom of screen - but, most of the modern apps 
> have the back function built in in that area (which K9 has on a fair # of 
> screens, like the Inbox, message list, folder list...) so, it's easier to 
> tap that than to bring up the pie and back....  
>
>
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to