On 02/17/2014 05:15 PM, Seth Holmes wrote:
Expunge is one of those things I just don't play with, it makes me a little nervous. It's a very permanent deletion and I'm always afraid it will delete more than I would like it to.

Expunge deletes K-9's local copy. For an IMAP account, that's not irreversible, it's just a cache flush. When I want to manipulate a folder I don't normally access (and don't sync), I hit the "Load more messages", do what I need to, then expunge.

The reply button should just be there. It's two arrow facing the left. I am also running 4.803 on a Rarz M and a Nexus 7. It shows up on both. There is a menu option to choose some buttons you always want displayed but that will push other buttons out of view.

That's odd, I'm running 4.901 on a stock unrooted Nexus 7, and I do *not* have a reply button (even in landscape on a 7" tablet!), I have to dig into the menu like the OP. I deleted the "spam" button and got the refile button in its place. Frankly, I'd rather lose the subject from the action bar and get more room for buttons. Desired list: next, prev, reply, reply all (if >1 recipient or list), refile, delete, and (if there's room) spam.

Dennis

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to