Just say no to such fluff.

On 5/12/19 8:54 PM, Pen Dragon wrote:
HTML in signatures is quite the norm of 2018-2019. This is a request to add HTML compatibility (and the message body) into the signature field.

(This is a request, I cannot code myself but I am learning JavaScript right now, I understand this is community-driven. Thanks for all you do maintainers and developers)