There is some convenience in HTML emails and HTML signatures (though I consider
them quite silly), but IMHO the risks and downsides heavily outweigh the
benefits. To answer the statement, an even greater quantity of K-9 users would
be victimized by HTML signatures.

I'm against this feature.

Sent from my test iPhone