For existing stuff there's a problem that bugzilla names are hardcoded into
apps.

There's kdepackages.h in frameworks that provides a list of all products so
that help->report bug works
and there's data that drkonqi uses. All done by string not product ID.

Renaming any referenced here is we can't do.

Things we can do:

Use the "open for bugs" checkbox more for clearly dead projects to make
that list shorter
Rename descriptions
Changing a product case seems to be ok

If you have specific things, like the kdesu case or breeze icon case we
should just fix it.
It doesn't need a policy, report it to the relevant maintainers.

>Can we please establish a workflow so that every project we run has a
bugzilla product with suitable name (step for sysadmins when creating
new repos)?

That's very sensible for new projects +1 to a change there.
It should be a mandatory requirement for coming out of playground.