On 01/31/2018 08:15 AM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 January 2018 15:44:01 CET Nate Graham wrote:
As Nate has now attained demigod status with his usability blog posts, I
think it would be good to take advantage of all the positive attention
and tie it into one of the other goals "Streamlined onboarding of new
contributors". The point has to be hammered home: "If you love some dev,
set them free of the burden of bug triage".

Yes, that would be very good!

Working on it now! "Demigod status," I like that...

And I've started a short how-to-triage-a-bug manual draft:

https://phabricator.kde.org/T7842

We actually already have a centralized page with that information: https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Bug_triaging, which is linked to from https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved, which is now linked to on kde.org.

It probably needs some cleanup, and IMHO we should try to keep this page as central and up-to-date possible. The Krita-specific page is good for Krita, but if you could migrate any generally-applicable information to https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Bug_triaging, that would be fantastic.

Nate