On donderdag 4 juli 2019 13:02:24 CEST Kai Uwe Broulik wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  > What bugzilla has over gitlab issues is reasonable solid set of
> features that help actually tracking and managing the bug report. It's
> not that I'm a huge bugzilla fan, it could be much better, but I need
> those features.
>  >

> I complained about the same thing but I was told you can replicate most
> of those (OS, platform, etc) using tags/badges and project structures.
> There isn't a 1:1 mapping of fields and tech we got used to from Bugzilla.

It would mean adding scores of labels to each report. Not exactly easy for the
reporter, and not easy at all to work with for me as a developer. It's not
going to be workable.

And that doesn't even take into account that when phabricator gets shelved,
issues are needed to replace the phabricator tasks. Bug reporting and
project/task management are not the same thing, after all.

--
https://www.krita.org