On 2019-07-04 12:08, Luca Beltrame wrote:
It does, see above why. As a downstream I don't want to chase the
projects to see which platform they use for reporting bugs. And yes, I
have direct experience professionally with another, unrelated FOSS
project (Bioconductor) which doesn't have a "central" bug reporting
infrastructure and leaves to the maintainers how to get their reports:
it's an absolute hell to wade through.

I don't want to see this in KDE.

Me neither.

This would make a lot of things harder.

e.g. how to be able to easily move bugs between products on gitlab and
bugzilla? At the moment it is very easy to move bugs application got
reported to e.g. the right framework. If we have more than one infrastructure
for bug reports this will no longer be that easy.

Greetings
Christoph

--
Ignorance is bliss...